Daycare & Play Days for Small Dogs
Rain or Shine: Outdoor and Indoor Play Centers
Very early drop off times available for day care
Dogs love their people and enjoy their walks, but dogs need more.
Benefits of Day Care at Doggie Care Resort in Woodinville near Redmond and Bellevue:
- Small dogs only; there are no big dogs to fear here
- Paling around with other small dogs; learn canine socializing
- Mental stimulation with praise and encouragement
- Physical exercise and stimulation that keeps doggie happy
- Stress-free, gentle care and organized play times
- Gives doggie something to look forward to and keep that tail wagging
- Day Care is perfect for bored, shy or fearful dogs
Are you working or is your dog home alone? Does doggie get enough exercise? Do you have a puppy?
Your dog can get very lonely being left home alone. Dogs are social, pack animals, depression and stress can be caused by lack of stimulation, boredom or loneliness. Like humans, dogs require other canine companionship to be happy.
Puppies, Shy or Fearful Dogs: Puppies and all dogs absolutely require canine socializing. If dogs do not learn canine etiquette and receive adequate socializing, dogs can experience shyness, fear and other problems throughout their lives. Constant supervision is given to all dogs here while they enjoy six hours of play time, award-winning Adventureland. We make sure dogs get lots of exercise but also needed naps, special attention and hugs.
It is $31/day for the first dog.
$25/day for the second dog.
Monday thru Saturday 7:00 to 10:00 a.m.
And 3:30 to 6:00 p.m.
Closed Sunday mornings but open Sunday 3:30 to 6:00 p.m.
There are no exceptions to these hours, We close at 6:00 exactly.
We are closed for drop off and pick up on Thanksgiving, Christmas, 4th of July, and New Years.